AZ-700T00: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Training
- Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
- Microsoft Partner
- Practice Labs
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Digital Courseware
- Access to the Recordings
- Experience 24*7 Learner Support.
Download Course Brochure
AZ 700 : Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Course Overview
The Microsoft Azure AZ 700 training provides you with the knowledge and skills to design, implement, and maintain secure, reliable, and scalable network infrastructures in Azure. You will learn how to manage hybrid networking connections, optimize network performance with load balancing solutions, safeguard your network with robust security measures, and maintain a healthy network with effective monitoring and troubleshooting.
Throughout this course, Network Engineers not only gain the theoretical knowledge but also practical skills needed to design, implement, and maintain a secure and dependable network infrastructure within Azure. They become experts in establishing hybrid connectivity, configuring routing effectively, enabling private access to Azure services, and proficiently monitoring network performance in the Azure environment, all emphasizing the importance of Microsoft Azure AZ 700 training in their professional journey.
Intended Audience For Microsoft Azure AZ-700 Training
- Network Engineers
- Azure Networking Specialists
- Certification Exam Aspirants (Microsoft Azure AZ 700)
- Azure Network Optimization Enthusiasts
- Professionals Specializing in Azure Networking Solutions
- Individuals Focused on Designing Core Azure Networking Infrastructure
- Hybrid Networking Connection Specialists
- Load Balancing Traffic Configurators
- Network Routing Experts
- Private Access to Azure Services Implementers
- Network Security Specialists
- Network Monitoring Professionals
- Azure Network Performance Managers
- Resilient Network Infrastructure Managers
- Scalability Experts in Azure Networking
- Security-Conscious Azure Network Engineers
- Future Microsoft Certified Azure Network Engineers
Job role: Network Engineer
Learning objectives for the Microsoft Azure AZ-700 training course
Design and implement a secure and reliable network infrastructure in Azure:
- Define virtual networks and subnets as part of your Azure AZ 700 training.
- Implement Azure DNS effectively through Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure virtual network peering with the insights gained from Azure AZ 700 training.
- Implement routing in Azure, a crucial skill covered in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Implement Azure Virtual NAT to enhance network performance, a topic emphasized in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Establish hybrid connectivity between Azure and on-premises networks as a core focus of Azure AZ 700 training, including configuring Site-to-Site VPN connections, Point-to-Site VPN connections, Azure Virtual WAN, and Azure ExpressRoute.
Load balance traffic across Azure resources efficiently
- Choose the right load balancer for your needs, a decision that is thoroughly discussed in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Azure Load Balancer for HTTP/S traffic with the knowledge from Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Azure Application Gateway for HTTP/S traffic, a fundamental aspect covered in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Azure Front Door for HTTP/S traffic effectively by applying Azure AZ 700 training insights.
Protect Azure networks from security threats with the Azure AZ 700 training:
- Implement Azure DDoS Protection, a crucial security measure discussed in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Network Security Groups (NSGs) to safeguard your network infrastructure, a topic covered extensively in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Azure Firewall effectively, a key skill emphasized in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Configure Web Application Firewall (WAF) to protect your web applications, a core component of Azure AZ 700 training.
Implement private access to Azure services by following Azure AZ 700 training guidelines:
- Implement Azure Private Link as a secure access method, an essential topic in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Implement virtual network service endpoints efficiently with the insights gained through Azure AZ 700 training.
Monitor Azure network performance and health effectively with Azure AZ 700 training:
- Use Azure Monitor to monitor network performance and health, a fundamental skill covered in Azure AZ 700 training.
- Use Network Watcher to troubleshoot network problems and ensure the health of your network infrastructure with the knowledge and tools provided by Azure AZ 700 training.
Benefits of taking AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Training
There are several benefits to taking the AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions course:
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need to design, implement, and manage secure, reliable, and scalable Azure networking solutions.
- Learn how to use Azure networking services to connect your resources, secure your traffic, and route your data.
- Become familiar with the latest Azure networking features and capabilities, such as Azure Virtual WAN and Azure ExpressRoute.
- Get hands-on experience with Azure networking through a series of lab exercises.
Here are some specific benefits that you can expect from taking this course:
- Improved skills and knowledge: AZ-700 is a highly respected certification in the Azure community. By taking this course and passing the exam, you will demonstrate your skills and knowledge in Azure networking design and implementation.
- Increased job prospects: Azure is a rapidly growing platform, and there is a high demand for skilled Azure networking professionals. By taking this course and gaining AZ-700 certification, you can make yourself more marketable to potential employers.
- Enhanced career opportunities: AZ-700 certification can help you to advance your career in Azure networking design and implementation. With this certification, you may be eligible for more senior positions, such as Azure Network Engineer or Azure Solutions Architect.
- Improved business outcomes: By designing and implementing secure, reliable, and scalable Azure networking solutions, you can help your organization to improve its business outcomes. For example, you can help your organization to reduce costs, improve agility, and increase scalability.
Overall, taking the AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions course can be a valuable investment for your career. It can help you to gain the skills and knowledge you need to design, implement, and manage secure, reliable, and scalable Azure networking solutions. This can lead to a number of benefits for you and your organization, including improved skills and knowledge, increased job prospects, enhanced career opportunities, and improved business outcomes.
Course Fee: $1,250
Guarantee To Run (GTR) Schedule
|Dec 11-13, 2023|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Jan 15-17, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Jan 22-24, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Feb 5-7, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Feb 12-14, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Mar 4-6, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Mar 18-20, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
Microsoft Azure Az 700 Training Course Modules
Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
- Implement virtual networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design and implement name resolution
- Design and implement cross-VNET connectivity
- Implement virtual network routing
- Design and implement an Azure Virtual Network NAT
Design and implement hybrid networking
- Design and implement a site-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement a point-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement authentication for point-to-site VPN connections
- Design and implement Azure Virtual WAN
Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
- Design and implement ExpressRoute
- Design and implement ExpressRoute Global Reach
- Design and implement ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
Load balance non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Identify the features and capabilities of Azure Load Balancer
- Design and implement an Azure Load Balancer
- Implement a Traffic Manager profile
Load balance HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Design and implement Azure Application Gateway
- Implement Azure Front Door
Design and implement network security
- Get network security recommendations with Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement network security groups (NSGs)
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Design and implement a web application firewall (WAF) on Azure Front Door
Design and implement private access to Azure Services
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoints
- Integrate private endpoints with DNS
- Design and configure private endpoints
- Design and configure access to service endpoints
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
Design and implement network monitoring
- Configure network health alerts and logging by using Azure Monitor
- Create and configure a Connection Monitor instance
- Configure and use Traffic Analytics
- Configure NSG flow logs
- Enable and configure diagnostic logging
- Configure Azure Network Watcher
Microsoft Azure Az 700 Training Course Prerequisites:
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Exam Details for the Microsoft Azure AZ-700 Exam
- Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Passing Score: 700
- Exam Cost: $165 USD
Prerequisites for Azure AZ-700 training:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with networking concepts and technologies
Exam Objectives Emphasized in Azure AZ-700 training:
- Design and implement core Azure networking infrastructure effectively through Azure AZ-700 training.
- Design and implement hybrid networking solutions, a critical focus in Azure AZ-700 training.
- Design and implement load balancing solutions, an important skill covered in Azure AZ-700 training.
- Design and implement network security solutions, an integral component discussed in Azure AZ-700 training.
- Design and implement private access to Azure services, a significant aspect highlighted in Azure AZ-700 training.
- Design and implement network monitoring solutions thoroughly with the guidance of Azure AZ-700 training.
Training Options for Azure AZ-700 training:
There are various Azure AZ-700 training options available for the Microsoft Azure AZ-700 exam. These encompass:
- Microsoft Learn modules, an essential resource for comprehensive Azure AZ-700 training.
- Instructor-led courses, providing an interactive and guided Azure AZ-700 training experience.
- Online courses, offering flexibility in your Azure AZ-700 training journey.
Exam Tips for Azure AZ-700 training:
- Be prepared to answer questions about all of the exam objectives, a key focus of Azure AZ-700 training.
- Practice with sample exam questions to get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked on the exam, a recommended practice in Azure AZ-700 training.
- Make sure you understand the concepts covered in the exam objectives, not just the specific features and functionality of Azure networking services, a crucial aspect of Azure AZ-700 training.
- Manage your time effectively during the exam. Don’t spend too much time on any one question. If you’re stuck on a question, move on and come back to it later if you have time, a strategy taught in Azure AZ-700 training.
Microsoft Azure Az 700 Training Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the AZ-700 exam?
A: The AZ-700 exam is a certification exam for Azure Network Engineers. It tests your knowledge of designing, implementing, and managing Azure networking solutions.
Q: What are the prerequisites for the AZ-700 exam?
- 1+ years of experience with Azure networking
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, and Routing
- Experience with VPNs and different types of networking
Q: What are the best resources for studying for the AZ-700 exam?
A: There are many resources available to help you study for the AZ-700 exam. Some of the best resources include:
- Microsoft Learn: Microsoft Learn offers a free learning path that covers the AZ700 exam.
- Microsoft Docs: Microsoft Docs provides documentation on all aspects of Azure networking.
- Microsoft Virtual Training: Microsoft offers virtual training courses on Azure networking.
- Third-party training: There are many third-party companies that offer training on Azure networking.
Q: How long does it take to prepare for the AZ-700 exam?
A: The amount of time it takes to prepare for the AZ-700 exam depends on your level of experience with Azure networking. If you have no experience, you may need to study for several months. If you have some experience, you may be able to study for a few weeks.
Q: What is the passing score for the AZ-700 exam?
A: The passing score for the AZ-700 exam is 700.
Q: What are the benefits of getting certified in AZ-700?
A: There are many benefits to getting certified in AZ-700. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased job opportunities
- Higher salary
- More knowledge and skills
- Recognition from peers
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality For Microsoft Azure AZ 700 Training
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Read what our satisfied clients have to say about their transformative experiences
I was very impressed with Traincrest's Azure bootcamp. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and they did a great job of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise way. The hands-on exercises were also very helpful, as they allowed me to practice what I was learning in a real-world environment. Overall, I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about Azure.
I took Traincrest's PowerShell Training to improve my PowerShell skills. The training was very helpful, and I learned a lot of new PowerShell techniques and commands. I also gained a better understanding of how to use PowerShell to automate tasks, generate reports, performing bulk operations and manage my systems. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to improve their PowerShell skills or prepare for a job interview.
Cloud Architect & Consultant
I took Traincrest's Azure bootcamp because I wanted to learn more about cloud computing and how it could be used to improve my business. The bootcamp was excellent, and it gave me a comprehensive overview of Azure and its capabilities. I was particularly impressed with the hands-on exercises, which allowed me to apply what I was learning to real-world scenarios. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about Azure and cloud computing.
I took Traincrest's Azure bootcamp to prepare for my Azure AZ-900 certification exam. The bootcamp was very well-structured and covered all the essential topics that were tested on the exam. The instructors were also very knowledgeable and helpful. I passed the exam on my first try, and I am confident that I would not have been able to do so without taking this bootcamp. I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is preparing for an Azure certification exam.
I took Traincrest's PowerShell bootcamp to learn more about this powerful scripting language. The bootcamp was excellent, and I learned a lot in a short period of time. The instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful, and they did a great job of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise way. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about PowerShell.
Desktop Support Engineer
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!