CSF-202: Deploy & Manage Citrix Content Collaboration
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
CSF-202: Deploy & Manage Citrix Content Collaboration Course Overview:
In this CSF-202: Deploy & Manage Citrix Content Collaboration course, you’ll learn about how to use Citrix Content Collaboration to share, sync, and secure content for your organization. You’ll understand the Content Collaboration architecture, StorageZone configurations and deployment options available, how to manage and administer your Content Collaboration environment,
Citrix Files applications, and how single sign-on, and how to use the User Management Tool for Content Collaboration.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Enterprise File Synchronization, Sharing, and Citrix Content Collaboration architecture
- How to navigate the Citrix Content Collaboration administration interface and build StorageZones
- How to manage Citrix Content Collaboration users in an Active Directory environment
- Different StorageZone deployment considerations and scenarios
This course covers Content Collaboration StorageZone
considerations for both on-premises and cloud application
Module 1: Content Collaboration Architecture Overview
- Introduction to Enterprise File Sync and Sharing
(EFSS) including its use cases, legal, and data security considerations
- Review Content Collaboration architecture, components and
Module 2: Management and Administration
- Getting Started in Content Collaboration
- How to configure and manage users, folders, permissions and administrative settings
- Additional cloud-based features and integrations
Module 3: Storage Zone Deployments and Configuration
- Overview of Storage Zones architecture and deployment
options for customer-managed storage including proof-ofconcept, high-availability, and multi-site deployments
- Review system, networking, and hosting requirements
including steps for server preparation, installation and
- Manage, monitor, and upgrade Storage Zone deployments
for optimal performance
Module 4: Single Sign-on and User Management
- Overview of SAML 2.0 protocol and single-sign on use cases,
security and benefits
- Single Sign-on settings for Content Collaboration and
supported identity provider configurations
- User provisioning with User Management Tool (UMT) and
task scheduling for automated updates synchronization with
Module 5: Citrix Files Applications
- Citrix Files application system requirements, configuration
- Compare features and functionalities for various use case
applications and workflows
- Lifecycle product version considerations
CSF-202: Deploy & Manage Citrix Content Collaboration Course Prerequisites:
- Windows Server administration
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Basic Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing
Q: What is CSF-202: Deploy & Manage Citrix Content Collaboration training?
A: CSF-202 is a training program offered by Citrix that focuses on deploying and managing Citrix Content Collaboration, formerly known as Citrix ShareFile. The training provides administrators with the knowledge and skills to effectively deploy, configure, and manage Citrix Content Collaboration in an enterprise environment.
Q: Who should attend this training?
A: CSF-202 training is designed for IT professionals, administrators, and consultants who are responsible for deploying and managing Citrix Content Collaboration in their organization. It is suitable for individuals who have a basic understanding of networking concepts and want to enhance their skills in deploying and administering Citrix Content Collaboration.
Q: What are the prerequisites for attending this training?
A: To make the most of CSF-202 training, participants should have a basic understanding of networking concepts, file storage, and sharing technologies. Familiarity with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops concepts is also beneficial but not required.
Q: What topics are covered in CSF-202 training?
A: The training covers a range of topics related to deploying and managing Citrix Content Collaboration, including:
- Introduction to Citrix Content Collaboration
- Architecture and components of Content Collaboration
- Installation and configuration of Content Collaboration
- User management and access control
- Data storage and synchronization
- Integration with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and best practices
Q: What resources are provided during the training?
A: Participants of CSF-202 training receive comprehensive course materials, including a student workbook and access to the Citrix training lab environment. The lab environment allows participants to gain hands-on experience with deploying and managing Citrix Content Collaboration.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!