AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training
- Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
- Microsoft Partner
- Practice Labs
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Digital Courseware
- Access to the Recordings
- Experience 24*7 Learner Support.
Download Course Brochure
AZ 900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Course Overview
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification Training, also known as AZ-900, is an entry-level certification offered by Microsoft. This certification is designed for professionals who are starting their journey in cloud services and wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft Azure and its capabilities.
By enrolling in the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course, participants will acquire comprehensive knowledge of various aspects of cloud computing, including networking, storage, databases, privacy, security, compliance, and more. The course covers essential concepts and principles related to Microsoft Azure, enabling professionals to provide cloud services using Azure effectively. Upon completion of the course and certification exam, individuals will have a solid foundation in Azure fundamentals, which can serve as a stepping stone for further advancement and specialization in the field of cloud computing.
Intended Audience For AZ 900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Course
- IT Professionals
- Decision-Makers and Business Leaders
- Developers and Solution Architects
- Students and Aspiring Professionals
- Technology Enthusiasts
Benefits of taking AZ 900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training
Earning the Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 certification can provide you with a number of benefits, including:
- Increased earning potential: According to a recent study by Indeed, Azure-certified professionals earn an average of 10% more than their non-certified counterparts.
- Enhanced career prospects: The demand for Azure-skilled professionals is growing rapidly, as more and more businesses are moving their operations to the cloud. Earning the AZ-900 certification can make you more marketable to potential employers and help you advance your career.
- Stronger foundation in cloud computing: The AZ-900 exam covers a wide range of cloud computing concepts, including core Azure services, cloud infrastructure and networking, and cloud security and governance. Earning the certification will give you a strong foundation in these areas, which will be valuable for any career in cloud computing.
- Preparation for more advanced Azure certifications: The AZ-900 certification is a prerequisite for several more advanced Azure certifications, such as the Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) and Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305). Earning the AZ-900 certification will give you the knowledge and skills you need to pass these more advanced exams.
In addition to these benefits, earning the AZ-900 certification can also help you:
- Gain hands-on experience with Azure: The AZ-900 exam includes a hands-on lab component, which will give you the opportunity to practice using Azure services in a real-world environment.
- Learn about the latest Azure technologies: The AZ-900 certification is regularly updated to reflect the latest Azure technologies and services. Earning the certification will help you stay up-to-date on the latest cloud computing trends.
- Be part of a growing community: There is a large and active community of Azure-certified professionals who share knowledge and support each other. Earning the AZ-900 certification will give you access to this community and help you learn from other experienced professionals
Course Fee: $450
Guarantee To Run (GTR) Schedule
|Dec 12-13, 2023|
(9am - 1pm CST)
|Jan 17, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Jan 22-23, 2024|
(9am - 1pm CST)
|Jan 30, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Feb 5, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Feb 13, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Feb 26-27, 2024|
(9am - 1pm CST)
|Mar 4, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
|Mar 19, 2024|
(9am - 5pm CST)
Describe cloud computing
- Define cloud computing.
- Describe the shared responsibility model.
- Define cloud models, including public, private, and hybrid.
- Identify appropriate use cases for each cloud model.
- Describe the consumption-based model.
- Compare cloud pricing models.
Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe the benefits of high availability and scalability in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of reliability and predictability in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of security and governance in the cloud.
- Describe the benefits of manageability in the cloud.
Describe cloud service types
- Describe Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Describe Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Describe Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Identify appropriate use cases for each cloud service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure regions, region pairs, and sovereign regions
- Describe Availability Zones
- Describe Azure datacenters
- Describe Azure resources and Resource Groups
- Describe subscriptions
- Describe management groups
- Describe the hierarchy of resource groups, subscriptions, and management groups
Describe Azure compute and networking services
- Compare compute types, including container instances, virtual machines, and functions
- Describe virtual machine (VM) options, including VMs, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, availability sets, Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe resources required for virtual machines
- Describe application hosting options, including Azure Web Apps, containers, and virtual machines
- Describe virtual networking, including the purpose of Azure Virtual Networks, Azure virtual subnets, peering, Azure DNS, VPN Gateway, and ExpressRoute
- Define public and private endpoints
Describe Azure storage services
- Compare Azure storage services
- Describe storage tiers
- Describe redundancy options
- Describe storage account options and storage types
- Identify options for moving files, including AzCopy, Azure Storage Explorer, and Azure File Sync
- Describe migration options, including Azure Migrate and Azure Data Box
Describe Azure identity, access, and security
- Describe directory services in Azure, including Azure Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD DS
- Describe authentication methods in Azure, including single sign-on (SSO), multifactor authentication (MFA), and passwordless
- Describe external identities and guest access in Azure
- Describe Azure AD Conditional Access
- Describe Azure Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Describe the concept of Zero Trust
- Describe the purpose of the defense in depth model
- Describe the purpose of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe factors that can affect costs in Azure
- Compare the Pricing calculator and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
- Describe Azure Cost Management Tool
- Describe the purpose of tags
Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
- Describe the purpose of Azure Blueprints
- Describe the purpose of Azure Policy
- Describe the purpose of resource locks
- Describe the purpose of the Service Trust portal
Describe features and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
- Describe Azure portal
- Describe Azure Cloud Shell, including Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell
- Describe the purpose of Azure Arc
- Describe Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Azure ARM templates
Describe monitoring tools in Azure
- Describe the purpose of Azure Advisor
- Describe Azure Service Health
- Describe Azure Monitor, including Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor Alerts, and Application Insights
AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
Q: What is the AZ 900 training?
A: AZ 900 training is a foundational-level certification offered by Microsoft, known as Microsoft Azure Fundamentals. AZ 900 training focuses on providing a basic understanding of cloud concepts and Microsoft Azure services.
Q: Who should take the AZ 900 training?
A: AZ 900 training is suitable for individuals who are new to Microsoft Azure and cloud computing. It is beneficial for business stakeholders, IT professionals, students, and anyone interested in gaining fundamental knowledge about cloud concepts and Microsoft Azure services.
Q: What are the benefits of obtaining the AZ 900 certification?
A: The AZ 900 certification offers several benefits, including:
- Fundamental understanding: It provides a strong foundation in cloud concepts and Azure services.
- Career advancement: The certification can enhance your employability and open doors to entry-level positions in cloud computing and Azure.
- Preparing for further certifications: It serves as a stepping stone for more advanced Azure certifications, such as Azure Administrator or Azure Developer.
- Building credibility: The certification demonstrates your commitment to continuous learning and professional development in the cloud computing field.
Q: How long does the AZ 900 training take?
A: The duration of AZ 900 training is 8 hours. Depending on the learning format and individual learning pace, it takes around 1-2 days to complete the training, including instructor-led sessions, self-paced study, and practice exams.
Q: Are there any prerequisites for the AZ 900 training?
A: No, there are no prerequisites for the AZ 900 training. It is designed for beginners and does not require any specific prior experience or knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
Q: How can I prepare for the AZ 900 certification exam?
A: To prepare for the AZ900 certification exam, you can follow these steps:
- Review Microsoft’s official exam page and the exam skills outline to understand the topics covered.
- Utilize Microsoft’s official AZ 900 learning path, which includes online modules and resources.
- Take advantage of practice exams and sample questions to assess your knowledge and get familiar with the exam format.
- Consider additional study materials, such as books, online courses, or video tutorials, to reinforce your understanding.
- Engage in hands-on practice using Microsoft Azure free trial or sandbox environments to gain practical experience with Azure services.
Q: How can I schedule the AZ 900 certification exam?
A: You can schedule the AZ 900 certification exam through the Microsoft website or by contacting a Microsoft-authorized exam provider. The exam is conducted online and can be taken remotely or at an authorized testing center.
Q: Can this Az 900 training be customized for specific organizational needs?
A: This training can be customized to address specific organizational needs. We can discuss customization options based on your requirements.
Shall you have further questions ?
write to us: email@example.com
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality For AZ 900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Read what our satisfied clients have to say about their transformative experiences
I was very impressed with Traincrest's Azure bootcamp. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and they did a great job of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise way. The hands-on exercises were also very helpful, as they allowed me to practice what I was learning in a real-world environment. Overall, I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about Azure.
I took Traincrest's PowerShell Training to improve my PowerShell skills. The training was very helpful, and I learned a lot of new PowerShell techniques and commands. I also gained a better understanding of how to use PowerShell to automate tasks, generate reports, performing bulk operations and manage my systems. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to improve their PowerShell skills or prepare for a job interview.
Cloud Architect & Consultant
I took Traincrest's Azure bootcamp because I wanted to learn more about cloud computing and how it could be used to improve my business. The bootcamp was excellent, and it gave me a comprehensive overview of Azure and its capabilities. I was particularly impressed with the hands-on exercises, which allowed me to apply what I was learning to real-world scenarios. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about Azure and cloud computing.
I took Traincrest's Azure bootcamp to prepare for my Azure AZ-900 certification exam. The bootcamp was very well-structured and covered all the essential topics that were tested on the exam. The instructors were also very knowledgeable and helpful. I passed the exam on my first try, and I am confident that I would not have been able to do so without taking this bootcamp. I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is preparing for an Azure certification exam.
I took Traincrest's PowerShell bootcamp to learn more about this powerful scripting language. The bootcamp was excellent, and I learned a lot in a short period of time. The instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful, and they did a great job of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise way. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in learning more about PowerShell.
Desktop Support Engineer
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!